OnlineBusinessTax blog covers topics about tax information. As an editorial goal, we focus mainly on the technical components of federal and state taxes in the United States, UK, and Canada. We offer commentary that is both practical and technical in the form of articles and regular columns.
Therefore, the information is appealing to a wide audience and meets the demands of everyone who has to stay current on federal tax matters. We are available for guest post services, and inviting you to submit a guest post. Hence, articles from CPAs, tax experts, attorneys, tax executives, and lecturers who meet the requirements will be accepted.
Do you want to contribute your article to our tax blog? OnlineBusinessTax is an international tax blog with thousands of monthly readers. Read these guidelines before submitting a tax guest post to our site to be sure it will be accepted.
If you visited our blog through:
- Accounting write for us
- Write for us Tax
- Guest post + tax
- Write for us accounting
- Accounting guest post
- Write for us taxation
- Accounting and tax blog
- Write for us + guest post
- Guest post services
- Small business tax blog
We encourage tax experts to contribute unique articles that are related to taxation and reach a wider audience. The goal is to help you share your knowledge with a larger audience and expand your business.
How can you become an OnlineBusinessTax Author?
Due to the large number of requests to write for us tax, we only accept paid guest posts with high quality content. Send us an email on email@example.com to discuss further.
Here are some tips to help you publish your article on our blog:
Visit the homepage of our blog and check the content to understand the kind of article we publish. Write only high-quality content that benefits the audience. Remember to search onlinebusinesstax.com, to avoid submitting already published content ideas.
You can submit articles relating to:
- Income tax
- Small business tax preparer
- Making tax digital
- Real estate tax
- Income tax calculator
- Tax preparer near me
- International tax topics
- Tax preparation software
- IRS tax topics
- Tax accountant near me
- Corporate tax Topics
- Tax returns services
- Mortgage taxes, etc.
Even if your content ideas are not stated above, you can still send it for review since they are about taxation.
Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: The article must be at least 1500 words long and must cover the subject in depth. When accepting guest blogs, quality is one of our top priorities. Link to references in your article. Without it, your content won’t be accepted.
- Screenshots and Videos: Take a screenshot when writing tutorials.
- Self-promotion: We allow one backlink with a do-follow link.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we found out that you had copied a post from somewhere we will permanently take down your article from our blog. Furthermore, you grant us ownership of the post’s copyright when you submit it to Onlinebusinesstax.
How to Contribute your tax guest post?
Why do you want to write for us? If you have read and understood our tax blog guest post guidelines stated above, then you are free to send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org